Session plan: Being able to ask for help
Opening up the topic and sharing ideas and experiences
Questions to open the conversation on this topic
- Has anyone had experience of getting help with an idea, plan or project before?
- If so, how did it go?
- Who do you know in your life who is a good person to ask for help?
Resources to support planning and action
- Activity: Being able to ask for help
- Prompt card: Sian Anderson
- Case study: Laine Esperanzate
- How to ask for help
Student materials to support thinking and learning
- Journal: Your resilience journey [page 26]
Related resources and downloads
Knowing when you need help and knowing how to ask for the help you need are real skills. This activity is here to help you get the help you need to keep bouncing back.
DJ and grime ambassador Sian Anderson had plenty of help on her way to the top. Use this prompt card to get inspired about asking for help.