Session plan: Being more active
Opening up the topic and sharing ideas and experiences
Questions to open the conversation on this topic
- Why do you think being active is a good idea?
- Why do you think it might help us bounce back?
- What kind of activity do you already do?
- What gets in the way of being active?
Resources to support planning and action
- Activity sheet: Real World Olympics!
- Prompt card: Mo Farah
- Case study: Zygimantas Volosinas
- How to be more active
Student materials to support thinking and learning
Journal: Getting real about getting active [page 22]
Related resources and downloads
Have you ever tried inventing your own sport? Try this activity to inspire yourself to be more active.
When it comes to getting active Sir Mo Farrah knows what he's talking about. Use this prompt card to get inspired.
Zygimantas came to live in Newham from Lithuania in 2005. He got into some trouble while he was at college and found it meant getting a good job was hard after he finished. Find out more.