Session plan: Doing what you’re good at
Opening up the topic and sharing ideas and experiences
Questions to open the conversation on this topic
- What are your talents?
- What are you good at?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- How do you know you’re good at something?
- How much time do you spend doing the things that you enjoy?
Resources to support planning and action
- Activity sheet: Talent spotting
- Prompt card: Adele
- Inspiring story: Ntakiyimana Mbabazi Odile
- How to do more of what you’re good at
Student materials to support thinking and learning
- Journal: 5 things (page 29)
Related resources and downloads
Try this activity to find your talents and make a plan for doing more of what you're good at.
Adele has spent her life doing what she's good at. Use this prompt card to spark ideas about how you can follow your talents.