Session plan: Having positive relationships and finding your crowd
Opening up the topic and sharing ideas and experiences
Questions to open the conversation on this topic
- Who has been focusing on this move in their plan?
- Who wants to focus on it?
- How do you know if a relationship is good or bad?
- What sorts of things do good friends do?
Resources to support planning and making a move
Student materials to support thinking and learning
- Journal: Buzz diary [page 32]
Related resources and downloads
Use this 'buzz diary' activity to work out who you have the most positive relationships with, and maybe who isn't such a great friend after all.
Michelle Obama has some great advice about positive relationships. Use this prompt card to get the ideas flowing.
Mohammed grew up in Newham and went to Rokeby School - where he got into some trouble. But he focused on his goals and got good exam results. Find out more.