Session plan: Sleeping better
Opening up the topic and sharing ideas and experiences
Questions to open the conversation on this topic
- How much sleep do you normally get each night?
- Do you fall asleep quickly when you go to bed?
- What are you usually doing just before you go to bed?
- How do you usually feel when you wake up in the morning?
Resources to support planning and action
Student materials to support thinking and learning
- Journal: Sleep diary [page 36]
Related resources and downloads
How much sleep do you get? This sleep diary will help you keep track and make a plan to get a better night's sleep.
If Kanye West can give up his phone, what could you do to get a better night's sleep? Get inspired with this prompt card.